Friday, June 15, 2012

Big Thanks to Sports Card Radio!

About a month ago I met Ryan from Sports Card Radio in his natural habitat of Stockton, California.  My family had come up to the USA for a holiday and I had always wanted to meet the guys in person as they were pretty much my hero's for Sports Card Collecting or in another term, the Kobe Bryant of Sports Cards.  We had a great time at Buffalo Wild Wings which is different for people from Australia like myself.  Ryan is a great guy and had talked to us about everything from Sports to cars!  A few weeks ago I received a package which contained this beauty of an Adrenalyn Card and my brother's latest 1/1 card...  All jokes aside, I got a Jason Richardson Extra Signature from Series 2, which happens to be my first NBA Series 2 NBA Adrenalyn XL card (hard to believe right!).  Jason Richardson is one of my favourite players and I'm not saying that because I'm a Magic fan!  One again, thanks to Ryan and Colin from Sports Card Radio and remember to check them out!


And for those who are interested in the visit!

Sports Card Radio - http://www.sportscardradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment